Kemppi MasterTig 3500W
MasterTig AC/DC 3500W only requires a 20 amp 3phase power supply, some small indication of the economy offered by this modern power source design. A maximum power output of 350 Amp at 60% duty cycle ensures you have enough power and the integral water cooling unit keeps water cooled torches cool during high duty production welding.
MasterTig AC/DC 3500W control panels provide all of the necessary functions needed for TIG welding. Simply choose the control level that suits your particular needs. Options include pulsed and basic versions with large clear meter displays. Standard features include: Pre and Post gas time control, slope control, arc shape AC balance control, torch switch latching, remote control selection and MMA process. Safety code lock feature prevents unauthorised use of the equipment.
- 350A AC @ 60% Duty Cycle, 3 Phase 400V
- Smooth Welding Quality
- Pulsed TIG Welding
- Reliable Arc Ignition and Functionality
- A Wide Selection of Functions Provides High-Quality Welds In All Situations
- Automatic AC Balance Increases the Quality and Speed of Welding
- Precise Penetration Control Based On the AC Frequency Adjustment
- Electronic Polarity andProcess Selection
- System Code Lock Feature
- Kemppi 3 Year Warranty