Lincoln Flextec 350x-650
IT DOESN’T GET MUCH SIMPLER THAN FLEXTEC
Out on the construction jobsite or in most fabrication shops, it pays to keep it simple. The Flextec platform is designed for that kind of environment. These multi-process welders are easy to setup and easy to operate, but rugged and flexible enough to be used in construction, fabrication, shipbuilding and other heavy-duty applications.
FASTER SETUP, LESS REWORK, MORE ARC TIME
We’ve worked hard to simplify the Flextec operator control panel. Why? Because a streamlined operator panel minimizes setup time. Process selection is easy. Input power connection is easy as well, since Flextec models work on 380-600 volt, three phase input power.
Flextec models stand on the industry-proven designs of Lincoln Electric welders used for generations. Internal components are designed and tested to run cool for long life in high temperature environments. The electronics are fully encapsulated and environmentally protected. In fact, all Flextec models are IP-23 rated for use in harsh environments.
Flextec welders are broadly compatible with a variety of wire feeder types–analog, digital, and across-the-arc feeders. Each Flextec delivers premium multi-process arc characteristics for wire, stick and DC TIG processes. A choice of models have been carefully prepared to fit any application and budget. Finally, the Flextec platform models are extremely compact and lightweight relative to their output.
- Streamlined operator panel minimizes setup time
- Components designed to run cool for long life in high temperature environments
- Choice of models to fit any application and budget.
- IP-23 rated for use in harsh environments
- Compatible with a variety of wire feeder types–analog, digital, and across-the-arc feeders
- Premium multi-process arc characteristics for wire, stick and DC TIG processes
- Bright, large Volt and Ammeter
- Control panel is simple in design and easy to operate
- 3 Year Warranty