Kemppi X3 400-500A
X3 Powerful Tool for Serious Welders
Made In Finland
X3 MIG Welder is a trustworthy partner for a serious welder. It is a hard-boiled inverter-based MIG/MAG welding machine
by the Finnish manufacturer of quality welding equipment, Kemppi – the number one pioneer in energy efficient welding inverter technology in the world.
X3 MIG Welder is a welding system consisting of a power source that is available in two power options: 400 and 500 A, a wire feeder for 300 mm wire spools, and Kemppi’s GX welding gun with a Euro connection. Different cable lengths and wheel sets are available as an option. The machine connects to any 380-440-volt 3-phase mains supply. It can be used for gas-cooled MIG/MAG welding, and It accepts a wide range of filler wire diameters from 0.8 to 1.6 mm, and with cored wires up to 2.0 mm. The power source also supports carbon arc gouging* in both 400 and 500 amperage models.
The MIG/MAG process has been carefully tuned at Kemppi welding lab to give the welding arc an outstanding stability. This makes the arc easy to manage and minimizes the amount of spatter. The arc stability and weld quality are easily achieved also with inexpensive CO2 shielding gas. With less spatter, the time needed for post-weld grinding is reduced, and the welders can focus entirely on productive welding.
- Utilizes energy-efficient inverter technology
- Suitable for gas cooled MIG/MAG Welding and carbon arc gouging
- Excellent arc stability ensures high quality welds and minimum spatter, even when opting for inexpensive CO2 shielding gas
- Delivers 400 A at 60% duty cycle or 500 at 60% duty cycle
- Compatible with any 380-440V 3 Phase mains supply
- Powerful yet lightweight and mobile, the X3 allows for more productive welding
- Applicable with wire diameters ranging from 0.8mm to 1.6mm, including cored wires up to 2.0mm
- User friendly interface with presets for Argon/CO2 or pure CO2 shielding gas
- Clean visibility of welding parameters on spacious back lit LCD display.
- Wire inch is included as standard
- Offers a 110V auxiliary voltage supply for an optional CO2 shielding gas heater
- Comes with specialized functions for fine tuning the start and end of welds
- 3 Year Warranty