Kemppi Fastmig X Pulse
Kemppi’s FastMig X product series is a versatile range of high-end multi-process pulsed welding equipment. It contains device and software components specially designed for certain welding applications.
There are three ready-made sample setups available for FastMig X: Regular, Pipe and Intelligent, all available either air or liquid cooled.
This datasheet presents the FastMig X Intelligent setup, which is intended for intelligent and demanding workshop use for welding any metal or process, also thin steel. Please see also the datasheets for the Pipe and Regular setups.
Sample setup: FastMig X Intelligent
- Power source options: FastMig X 450, 350, all including the MMA option.
- Fixed X 37 power source control panel contains 10 user profiles and 10 memory channels for each profile. Can be replaced with the Remote X 37 panel.
- Wire feeder options: WFX 200 AMC or WFX 300 AMC.
- Cool X cooling unit for liquid-cooled setups.
- Includes WisePenetration™, WiseThin+™, WiseFusion™ and MatchLog™ welding optimization software.
- ARC Mobile Control for easy and precise control of the welding machine with a mobile phone or a tablet computer.
- Several optional extras. See the next page for further details.
- 350A @ 80% Duty or 450A @ 60% Duty Power Source Options
- Modular Design
- For Demanding Welding Applications
- Wide Range of Applications with one Piece of Equipment – Smaller investment costs, more turnover, more efficient production
- 39 % lower shielding gas costs with WiseThin+ process
- Wise processes™ – Better welding quality and optimized production flow
- Double Pulsed Welding
- SuperSnake Sub Feeder for Extended Reach
- Kemppi 3 Year Warranty