Lincoln Primacore LW-71 15kg
PRIMACOREC® LW-71 is a gas shielded, basic-rutile, general purpose, micro alloyed, flux-cored welding wire designed for all position welding of mild steel in applications requiring moderate levels of strength and very good notch toughness. PRIMACOREC® LW-71 should be used with CO2 shielding gas only.
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Slag system provides for puddle support, good wetting, and bead shape in all positions
- Arc action and metal transfer are smooth
- Slag removal is easily achieved with hand tools.
- One sided welding is possible with ceramic backing and will produce excellent results
- Applications include those in general fabrication, ship or barge construction, building or bridge erection, and off-shore industries
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements
- Drum packaging is available
- Seismic structural steel erection and fabrication
- General structural steel erection and fabrication
- Heavy Equipment
- General Fabrication
|Wire Diameter (mm)||Spool Size||Packaging||Part Number|
|Spool Weight (KG)|