Lincoln PRIMALLOY 316Lsi
Lincoln PRIMALLOY 316L are an all positional (except vertical down) rutile electrode for stainless steels. It can be welded with AC or DC with excellent performance and easy re-striking properties. PRIMALLOY 316L is used for welding stainless steels and is ideal for many fabrication jobs including exhaust pipes, marine, food & beverage and transportation and storage industries.
• Rutile basic all positional stainless steel electrode
• Easy slag release, smooth arc
• Reseal-able moisture proof packaging
• Stainless steel electrode designed for welding 316 and 316L stainless steels/li>
• Ideal for many fabrication jobs in exhaust pipe, marine, food & beverage, transportation and storage industries.
All, except vertical down
|Electrode Size (mm)||Packaging||Part Number|
|KG per Packet||Packets per Carton|