5KG Ownership C02 Bottle
Why Pay rental when you can own it!
These ownership cylinders hold 5KG’s of C02, which is approximately 5-6 hours of constant MIG welding based on a flow rate of 8-10L/minute. Re-fill costs are much lower than rental bottles at approximately $35.00+ GST, with most New Zealand towns and Cities having outlets to re-fill these bottles.
C02 is suitable for all types of MIG Welding, whether it be thin panel steels through to heavy fabrication. C02 provides a narrower weld bead yet deeper penetration compared to an argon/mix gas. C02 works well on rusty, dirty or older materials.
- No more rental costs
- 5Kg C02 Gas, 4-5 Hours weld time
- Re-fill costs $35.00+ GST approx.
- Small Portable ‘D’ size cylinder
- Can be filled in most areas in NZ
- Industry standard bottle connection