Lincoln Powerwave S350-S500 Pulse
Outstanding Operation, Modular Configuration
The Powerwave S350 and S500 are part of a new modular concept from Lincoln Electric; designed to offer a multitude of different set-up configurations, these machines can be tailored easily yet precisely to your welding application. The more powerful Power Wave S700 supports high deposition welding also available in a Tandem MIG system. The new platforms all communicate via Arclink allowing seamless connection with all of Lincoln’s digital Feeders from the PF4X to PF84. All Power Waves® come complete with an Ethernet connection. You can get access to the machine by using this connection and our free software. Updates are free of charge; our website powerwavesoftware.com contains the latest version of software including weld modes.
- Superb arc welding characteristicsin Pulse, Pulse on-Pulse®, CV, Stick and TIG DC
- A variety of materials are supported as standard; Steel, Stainless, Aluminium but also High Nickel and CuSi
- RapidArc® for a higher travel speed and less Heat Input with steel and Stainless.
- Unlimited set of Standard, Pulse and advanced Arc processes, with optional the addition of STT®
- Tribrid™ Power Module – Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- Ethernet as standard: Free software, like Power Wave Manager and Check Point or Production Monitoring for a single machine or multiple in a network.
- Optional 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle – Features patent pending Surge Blocker™ Technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting current devices such as grinders.
- Standard Ethernet – Allows for effortless software upgrades
- 3 Year Warranty