Lincoln Powercraft 131 161 181
Built for the Job
The POWERCRAFT® 131, 161 and 181 inverter machines are intended to be used for light to medium duty welding application. They are an ideal choice for maintenance, small repairs & general fabrication. The POWERCRAFT® machines are designed to be used with 6011, 6013 & 7018 type electrodes up to 4.0mm in diameter. The POWERCRAFT® inverter machines are very compact, lightweight and come with a shoulder strap for ease of transportation. Accessories are included, so the machines are ready to weld out of the box.
- Built-in VRD Increases operator safety in environments with increased hazard of electric shock.
- Generator Compatible* Ideal for site use
- Intelligent protection Over-voltage, low voltage and over- current.
- Lift TIG for arc starting without tungsten contamination
- Auto Arc Force For a stable arc with low spatter levels as standard
- Built in “Hot Start” For excellent arc striking
- Lincoln 3 Year Warranty
- Lincoln Powercraft Machine
- 3Mtr Twist-Lock Arc Lead
- 3Mtr Earth Lead
- Lincoln Hard carry case