Lincoln Powercraft 140-185
Making Welding Simpler
The POWERCRAFT® 140 & 185 inverter machines are intended to be used for light to medium duty welding application. They are an ideal choice for maintenance, small repairs & general fabrication. The POWERCRAFT® machines are designed to be used with 6011, 6013 & 7018 type electrodes up to 4.0mm in diameter. The POWERCRAFT® inverter machines are very compact, lightweight and come with a shoulder strap for ease of transportation. Accessories are included, so the machines are ready to weld out of the box.
- Small welding jobs just became much simpler with the compact and highly portable Powercraft® 140 and 185 machines.
- Stick and Lift TIG Inverter with digital display.
- Superb arc start using the new Lincoln EZYSTRIKE™ technology making striking the arc with the electrode easy – time after time. Just touch ‘n go its that easy.
- Ideal for welding jobs around the home, the farm, workshops or where general maintenance is required.
- Ready to weld – includes welding cable, clamp, electrode holder, shoulder strap, user manual with welding instructions and suitcase.
- Generator compatible (see details over page).
- Lincoln 3 Year Warranty
- Lincoln Powercraft Machine
- 3Mtr Twist-Lock Arc Lead
- 3Mtr Earth Lead
- Lincoln Hard carry case