Lincoln Power MIG 180C
POWER MIG® the Professional’s Choice.SM
Whether you’re a farmer or a fabricator, an auto body shop or a home hobbyist, the POWER MIG® 180C will help you get the job done! It’s a portable wire welder designed for use with industrial 240 volt input power, so you can weld on thicker material – up to 5-6mm with MIG welding, or right down to your 1.2mm panel steels giving you a very versatile machine. The Power MIG 180C® gives great results welding Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot
- Industrial Cast Aluminium Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design – For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry – ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment
- 3 Year Warranty