Ownership Gas Cylinder ALbee ArgonMix 21 with Gas – Small 2.3m³/ 11litre
Ownership Gas Cylinder Albee ArgonMix 21 with Gas – Small 2.3m³/ 11litre
Argon/CO2/ suited for MIG Welding of mild steel.
Argon/CO2 Mix is used as an inert shielding gas in MIG welding.
Its purpose is to protect the weld area from atmospheric gases, such as oxygen, nitrogen, and water vapour.
Depending on the materials being welded, these atmospheric gases can reduce the quality of the weld or make the welding more difficult.
Refill Price: $139.00 GST incl
Size: D Size
Gas Volume: 11 Litre (2.5m³)
Easy to buy
Simply pay and pick up your full ALbee™ cylinder from GasRep Services. As easy as that!
Easy to exchange
When empty, you just exchange it for a new cylinder and only pay for the refill.
Easy to use
- No need to worry about a regulator, it is all included in the cylinder
- The content gauge ensures that you always know what is left in your cylinder
- Transporting ALbee™ is easy thanks to its lightweight and easy handling
- ALbee™ is a ready-to-use product.
- Save you time and money
- No more hassle and expense of rental gas cylinders
- The easy on/off lever avoids long cut-off times with the standard turning valve wheel
- No more external regulators to buy
- No more repetitive connection and disconnection of regulators for car transportation
- No more leaks, no more wasted gas
- Clear on/off positions
- Shock absorbing guard to protect the built in regulator
- Maintenance ensured by Air Liquide
Please note: We cannot freight these cylinders on any courier or transport services, these must be collected from our branch in Christchurch.