Lincoln Vantage 400
The quiet, compact Vantage® 400 is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers utilizing a smooth running 4 cylinder Perkins® diesel engine.
• Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure – One of the most compact 400 amp machines available. Suitable for many pickup and service trucks. Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
• Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode – Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-Stick (up to 6mm.), Downhill Pipe (for stick), and DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-Wire (up to 2.4 mm.) or Arc Gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 8mm carbon rods.
• VRD Voltage Reduction Device – Reduced OCV in CC and CV weld modes for added safety.
• Plenty of AC Generator Power – 13.2 kW continuous 3-Phase 415/240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder. 1 x 415V 20A and 2 x 240V 15A receptacles for generator power for common construction tools.
• Reliable Engine – 4 cylinder 1500 RPM Perkins® diesel engines run smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance. 76 litre fuel tank for long run time.
• Innovative Service Access – Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck. Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems. Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components. Patented radiator cap cover is latched for easy access and is lockable.
• Low Noise – 96 dBA Lwa sound power (71 dB at 7 m) – one of the quietest 400 amp engine-driven welders available.
3 Year Warranty