Lincoln Speedtec 320CP Pulse MIG
Robust and Reliable Industrial Multi-process Compact Inverter with PULSE mode
SPEEDTEC® 320CP utilizes the very latest power source technology for efficiency and lower energy consumption. A lot of options are available to make the welder tasks easier. A wide range of synergic programs are available as standard allowing simple yet precise control of welding parameters for the best results every time.
The Speedtec® machines utilise the very latest power source technology for efficiency and lower energy consumption. Their advanced Inverter technology will save both time as well as energy. Driven by Lincoln Electric’s Green Initiative, we aim to reduce the costs to you as well as the environment. Designed for heavy duty performance 320A rated at 40%. The 320CP can support MIG processes with synergic and pulse programs for Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Flux cored wires. Lift TIG and Stick functions are available as standard.
- Pulsed MIG process – great for low spatter, low heat input and out-of-position applications-makes virtually any operator a better welder!
- User friendly control panel : Easy settings and process selection.
- Technological Advance: 99 programs, Call programs with trigger, Welding cycle sequencer.
- Ready for the heaviest industrial conditions: Developed and tested under the hardest conditions to grant the reliability you need.
- Premium welding behaviour – on CV MIG & Stick welding
- Variable inductance control
- Continuous control – of wire feed speed and voltage.
- Remote control on the Torch
- Push Pull Compatible
- 3 Year Warranty