Lincoln Powertec i350-500S
COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR INDUSTRY
The Powertec® iS Range are reliable workhorses, solid as always, more convenient than ever, and superbly productive. Based on the latest inverter platform, combining modularity,
ease of use and optimal MIG/MAG or MMA welding performance with excellent power cost efficiency. With a specially designed, rugged construction, they are ready to work in even the most demanding environmental and production conditions.
The Powertec® range is dedicated especially for heavy-fabrication, structural, transportation, shipbuilding and off-shore industries. The design of the iS range is the one that truly stands out. It is ergonomic and efficient in every detail from configuration of systems, separate wire-feeding units, intuitive display interface with 7 inch / 178mm colour TFT, dedicated accessories and many other features will meet all your industrial welding needs while enhancing your capabilities. Two power sources: i350S and i500S with a matching wire feeder the advanced LF 56D for more demanding applications, helps customer to fulfill every possible welding needs. Both have the option of water cooling by simply adding the COOLARC® 26.
- High Duty Cycle 420A/100% (i500S), 300Amps @ 100% (i350S)
- Digital Welding Current Control
- Synergic Welding Programmes
- True HD tested – made for the harsh environmental condition
- Heavy duty undercarriage – Extremely reliable and stable, passed incline stability tests on 15°
- Practical handle – For effortless gripping and safe movement of the machines even with gloves
- Lower power consumption thanks to high efficiency – energy cost saving
- Automatic power-saving modes (standby / shutdown function)
- Generator ready – Ready to use anywhere
- Safety class IP23, potted PCBs and no structural plastics
- 3 Year Warranty