Lincoln Powercraft 200M 4 In 1 Welder
ACDC TIG, MIG & STICK
The only welding machine you will ever need.
• Capable of 4 processes all in the same welder – MIG, flux-cored, stick and pulse AC / DC TIG (including Lift TIG DC and High Frequency AC / DC TIG) welding.
• The Powercraft® 200M is a 200 amp 240V / 10amp multi-purpose 4 in 1 welder with EZYSET™ technology.
• Simple digital LCD display panel and the EZYSET™ technology provides for synergic control of amps and volts with one dial control.
• Built-in automatic protection functions and VRD provide added safety to the welding operator.
• Comes Ready-to-Weld™ including: MIG gun, TIG torch, electrode holder, work clamp, cables, drive rolls and flow meter. It is spool gun capable with the addition of spool gun.
• Highly versatile and portable the Powercraft® 200M can be used in the workshop or on-site by contractors, general fabrication, sheet metal, maintenance / repair, rural and general DIY.
Powercraft 200M Features
- LCD screen for accurate setting and feedback of welding output.
- New PWM technology and IGBT inverter technology.
- Active PFC technology for increased duty cycle and energy efficiency.
- Multi voltage input, can use with long extension lead.
- Internal wire feeder, gear driven for up to 200mm diameter spool.
- Euro style MIG torch connection.
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection.
- Spool gun connection.
- synergic programs for aluminium, mild steel, stainless steel and CuSi
- 2T/4T/Spot Weld welding mode.
- Function parameter adjustment
SMAW VRD function (Stick electrode)
- Hot start (improves electrode starting)
- Adjustable Arc Force
- Full function pulse
- High Frequency Arc ignition
- Lift Arc ignition (prevents tungsten sticking during arc ignition)
- 2T /4T Trigger Control
- Adjustable Down slope
- Spot welding mode for TIG HF