FULL CONTROL OF YOUR SYSTEM WITH NO CONTROL CABLES
- Reduce job site clutter by removing cumbersome control cables
- Eliminate unnecessary movement of personnel across the worksite
- Eliminate the need to drag control cables around the site
- Full voltage control at the feeder results in the correct settings for every weld
- Accurately compensate for voltage drop across long cable runs
- Eliminate unintentional machine adjustments
- Set up faster with fewer cable connections
- Eliminate helpers or trips to the power source when making setting adjustments
- Minimize rework with easy settings adjustment
- Fully encapsulated and environmentally protected electronics
- Replaceable flame resistant case can be installed in under five minutes
CROSSLINC™ TECHNOLOGY: SOLVING SITE WELDING ISSUES
Worker safety, weld quality, productivity and equipment reliability come to mind when welding on site or on large structures. In these environments, it is typical for the operator to work closely with a rugged, compact and lightweight wire feeder, connected to a weather-resistant power source hundreds of feet away. Until now, portable wire feeders have been available in two configurations: basic ‘across-the-arc’ models or portable feeders equipped with an added control cable.
‘Across-the-arc’ models are powered by the weld cable. This configuration provides benefits of fewer cables running back to the power source, but voltage control at the point-of-use is not possible.
The addition of a control cable to the system allows the operator to adjust voltage at the point-of-use, but these cables can be costly and add additional complexity to the production environment.
There has to be a better way.