Powerful Performance From the Ground Up
Out in the shipyards, construction sites and fabrication shops, it pays to keep it simple.The Flextec 500X multi-process welder is easy to set up and operate, yet rugged enough to stand up to heavy-duty indoor and outdoor applications.
Basic pulse MIG capability is standard on the Flextec 500X , including weld modes for carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and metalcore electrodes.
The Flextec 500X welder is also equipped with CrossLinc® technology giving you the flexibility to control the machine from hundreds of feet away without a control cable.
- Simple interface for ease of use
- CrossLinc technology eliminates extra cables for simple system setup
- IP 23 rating means the Flextec 500X welder will excel in outdoor environments, such as construction sites and shipyards
- Flextec 500X welder is Desert Duty® rated for operation in the harshest environments (up to 55C)
- Durable trayed and potted PC boards for electronics environmental protection
- Multi-process power source for all your welding needs
- Compatible with all 42VAC wire feeders for MIG and Flux-Cored welding
- Arclink® enabled power source provides synergic pulse modes
- CrossLinc allows for remote control of CV and CC processes without extra cables
- Optimized stick welding for both cellulosic and low hydrogen electrodes
- Touch-start Tig for easy, contamination free starts without high frequency
CROSSLINC TECHNOLOGY COMPATIBILITY
- Full functionality without control cables
- Enables remote procedure setting at the feeder to improve weld quality
- Increases arc time with fewer trips to the power source to adjust settings
- Improves safety by reducing jobsite clutter
- Streamlined operator panel minimizes setup time
- Components designed to run cool for long life in high temperature environments
- Choice of models to fit any application and budget.
- IP-23 rated for use in harsh environments
- Compatible with a variety of wire feeder types–analog, digital, and across-the-arc feeders
- Premium multi-process arc characteristics for wire, stick and DC TIG processes
- Bright, large Volt and Ammeter
- Control panel is simple in design and easy to operate
- 3 Year Warranty