Lincoln Dual Maverick 450
The Power of Two
Built for the construction site, the pipeline, and the rental fleet, the Dual Maverick 450 is two complete welders in one.
The design features the 26.4 HP @ 3000 RPM Perkins® 403D-11 Tier 4i water cooled diesel engine. That is enough power for two operators to weld at the same time, or for one operator to gouge with up to a 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbon.
Save Money. Less Noise.
- Only one machine to service and maintain instead of two.
- New sound reduction techniques have lowered noise levels substantially from earlier models.
- Engine RPM varies based on the welding output required, resulting in less fuel being used, and less noise.
- Auto Stop-Start function will stop the engine after a user defined period of no welding activity. Start welding again simply by
touching the electrode to the work.
Two Displays. More Control
- Two 4.3”, IP67 rated color LCD screens provide increased functionality and easier setup than previous models.
- Intuitive push and turn digital controls make setup a breeze, and guide the end user to the right weld settings.
- Maintenance reminders assist with maximizing engine life and reliability.