Kemppi Minarc MIG EVO 170
MinarcMig EVO 170
MinarcMig Evo machines pack huge MIG/MAG welding capacity and quality into their portable, compact size. Choose from either 200A or 170A models, delivering their welding power at 35 % duty cycle from a 16A, 1-phase mains supply. MinarcMig Evo delivers premium results wherever your work takes you.
MinarcMig Evo 200 offers Automatic and Manual mode set-up for precise welding quality and arc ignition, monitored and controlled by Kemppi’s adaptive arc regulation system. MinarcMig Evo 170 offers manual setting only, with separate controls for voltage and wire feed speed. Each model features a large graphical interface guiding the user during set-up. With MinarcMig Evo 200 you can simply set the plate thickness and start welding, and the materials selection for ferrous, stainless steel, aluminium and CuSi brazing filler wires satisfies a wide variety of industrial applications.
PFC power source technology offers the ultimate energy economy with a power factor of 0.99. MinarcMig Evo can also be used efficiently with extra long power supply cables of more than 100 meters long, allowing for optimum welding utility in site welding environments.
- Precise Weld Quality and Arc Ignition
- 170 A of MIG/MAG Welding Power From a 16 A Supply
- Use with Fe, Fe FCW, Ss, Al, CuSi Filler Wires, 1Kg and 5Kg Spools
- Large Graphical Display Guides User
- Designed for Use With Long Supply Cables of 100m and More
- 3Mtr Gun, Cable Set and Carrying Strap Included
- Suitable for Mains Network or Generator Use
- Kemppi 3 Year Warranty