Kemppi GAMMA GTH3 SFA & PFU210e Package
Top Level Personal Protection for Professional Welders and Fabricators
Gamma product range represents premium levels of personal protection for professional welders and fabricators. Designed for all arc welding, cutting, grinding, gouging and inspection processes, Gamma range includes both standard welding helmets and welder’s respirator models.
Gamma GTH3 respirator models meet the highest classification for respiratory performance (TH3) protecting you from 99.8 % of airborne fumes and particulate. Choose from either fast charging battery powered filter units, providing total independence of movement, or regulated supplied air models, connected to a breathing air source. Designed from the user’s perspective, Gamma GTH3 models include optimum vision performance and unique usability features including Axis regulation and GapView function. For low light working conditions XFA models integrate 70 lumen LED work lights, reaching new levels of safety and comfort for your welding life.
Gamma welder’s respirators can lower PPE cost by up to 80 % when compared to separate PPE solutions
where disposable welder’s filter masks are used.
- Meets the Highest European classification for respiratory protection (TH3) and the defined standards for
Australia / New Zealand (P2).
- Class leading LiFE+ Colour Auto darkening Filter makes working more convenient with extended shade
selection up to DIN 15.
- Comflex headband offers comfort and flexibility for the perfect fit
- GapView switch sets a clear view beneath the welding visor providing a narrow 15 mm gap and clear vision
of the working area.
- Axis regulator adjusts the Gamma visor position to your eye line.
- Heavy Duty Battery charged full in only 3 Hours!
- 198cm² Grinding Visor vision, 170° worksite view.
- PFU 210e Respirator air speed selection 170 – 210lpm
- Built-in Holder for Magnifying Lenses. Attaching the Lens is Easier and the fit is More Accurate
- 3 Year warranty