Lincoln Invertec 150-170S
Small, Powerful and Robust
The Invertec® 135-170S stick machine is suited to a variety of applications and working environments, ensuring that there will be a machine to meet your needs. The designs have focused on providing excellent welding and starting behaviour in a robust and reliable package. From this foundation, it is further equipped with a unique set of features and capabilities to guarantee there is a machine perfect for your application. We have built this range in a robust metal case with large rubber corners and push control buttons for added protection. Rugged and robust on one hand, portable on another; the Invertec®170S is lightweight and easy to handle in any situation.
- Robust design – Unique rubber corners, metal housing and push control buttons to withstand tough environmental conditions.
- Premium arc – Advanced Lincoln technology and Lincoln knowhow guarantees performance every time.
- Power Surplus – Additional power for superior arc control.
- Soft and Crisp mode Selectable arc modes for different electrode types.
- Auto Adaptive Arc Force – For a stable arc with low spatter levels as standard
- Primary power extension cables up to 60M can be used with the 150S and 170S
- Lincoln 2 Year Warranty