Lincoln Invertec 220TPX
Professional TIG welders for tough conditions
The Invertec® 220TPX TIG and Stick welders combine a rugged industrial construction with excellent arc characteristics. They are full function DC TIG inverters with excellent arc control and perfect Arc Start in any welding conditions. All the machines have been designed, not only as a TIG welder, but to also operate as a stick welder with a variety of popular stick electrodes. Their portable rugged design makes them ideal for both in shop or field use.
The Invertec® 220TPX has additional features including Pulse TIG, 10 memory locations, TIG Spot welding for improved TIG welding performances, Power Factor Correction (PFC) circuitry that allows TIG welding UP to 220A with 16A single phase input voltage. All the machines are designed to operate on engine driven generators.
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance.
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display
- Rugged construction: electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipment’s life in the harshest environmental conditions.
- HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements.
- Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable stating mode.
- Complete TIG parameters setting: Pulse TIG with variable frequency that allows the welder to adjust the arc focus to suit the applications, 10 memory location for personalized welding setting, TIG Spot welding (220TPX).
- PFC (Power Factor Correction) advantages: 30% more output current with the same input current, suitable for 115-230V (+15%-10%) single phase, low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and reduction of the total CO2 produced by the welding process (220TPX).
- 3 Year Warranty