Microprocessor-controlled multi-process welding inverter machine suitable for MIG/MAG (manual, synergic or pulsed) welding, TIG-DC (continuous or pulsed) and MMA welding. The large 3.3” display shows all the welding parameters, and makes their setting easy and intuitive. In synergic MIG/MAG welding, the microprocessor ensures easy and quick setting of the programs thus always guaranteeing optimal arc stability and highest weld quality. MIG-MAG features: DC controlled or pulsed welding – pre-set synergic curves – Program storage of your own custom weld parameters; 2T/4T, spot function – pre-post gas time regulation – electronic reactance, soft start, burn-back time, hot start, slope down, crater filler. In pulsed mode welding it is unbeatable and guarantees excellent quality results on the thinnest of materials.
TIG DC features: lift arc – DC controlled or pulsed welding – 2T/4T – Current, frequency and current levels in TIG pulsed welding, final current, up/down slope regulation. MMA features – anti-stick capability – adjustable hot start and arc force. Its simplicity and versatility make it ideal for use in body shops or maintenance jobs. The TP220XL model is lightweight and compact and is designed to accept wire reels with diameter of 300 mm.
- High Duty Cycle 35% @ 200Amps, 100% @140Amp
- Multiproccess: MIG/MAG (manual, synergic or pulsed) Lift TIG DC (continuous or pulsed) & MMA welding
- Gear Driven 4 Roll Feed system
- Digital display with large 3.3” Screen
- Easy programme selection and adjustment
- Ability to store personalized settings up to 29 pulsed programmes
- Euro Connection Torch
- Pulsed DC Lift TIG
- Spot welding function
- Energy Saving Fan on Demand
- ø 300mm Wire Spools
- Helvi 2 Year Warranty