Kemppi FitWeld EVO 300
FitWeld Evo 300 is the latest compact and portable MIG/MAG welding solution from Kemppi, including many innovative design techniques. QuickArc™ ignition, the latest GT WireDrive™ mechanics and Brights™ cabinet lighting combine with other features to make welding faster, easier and safer in heavy industry. Offering real economy of size and weight, FitWeld also saves up to 57% on input power and increases tack and welding speed to twice that of traditional MMA equipment.
- Portable 300 A / 15.4 kg – easy to move to the work site. Strong handles mounted to the top and rear of the reinforced plastic casing.
- Use for tacking, installation and even light production welding.
- Multi-voltage power source design for connection to 220 – 440 V 3-phase input voltages.
- Power control is set via simple, panel mounted control knobs. The digital display guarantees fast and accurate pre-set voltage and wire feed speed parameters setting.
- 300A at 30% Duty Cycle
- Only 15.4Kg!
- For 220 – 440 V 3-Phase Input Voltage
- Digital Display and Metering
- Strong Cabinet with LED Lights and Optional Heater
- Direct and Reverse Polarity
- 2T/4T Function
- 200 mm Spool Size (5 kg)
- GT WireDrive™
- Kemppi 3 Year Warranty