The Torchmate X system with air plasma comes standard with Lincoln Electric’s proprietary ACCUMOVE CNC motion controller. In one interface, users are able to synchronize the height controller, motion controller, and design software—making it easier than ever to teach a team of operators the table’s most advanced operations.
Traditional air plasma systems offer impressive pierce thicknesses and high duty cycles for their cost. Job shops and manufacturers alike can depend on its wide variety of uses to generate substantial income. No gas control is required, yet the cut quality of the machine remains competitive when cutting metal less than or equal to one inch in thickness.
Air plasma Torchmate X tables are shipped fully assembled. All that is required from the end user is an on-site supply of air, power, and water. The computer software is fully installed, and the height control and torch are already mounted onto the gantry. Our customers can simply level the table, square the gantry, and begin cutting within a few hours!
- PC based control software with USB interface
- Weight Approximately 5500 to 5800 lbs for 5’ x 10’ system (dependent on package selected)
- Cutting Area 5’x10’ to 12’x60’
- Cutting Capacity 2”+ thick plate Up to 13 in. thick (Tool dependent)
- Traverse Speed Up to 1500 ipm
- Cutting Speed Up to 500 ipm
- Welded with 6-axis robot
- Adjustable water height on water table
- Low backlash 5:1 gearboxes
- Durable powder coat finish
- Easy access doors for cleaning
- Angled support slats for increased life
- Full cable carrier system included