Lincoln Speedtec 405SP
High output, reliable industrial machine
The Speedtec® range is the solution for Industrial Multi-process applications. With modular and compact design this welding set is easy to move around site. Transport is trouble free thanks to the lower weight of this new design. With the latest inverter technology and 32 KHz inverter frequency, the arc is precisely controlled, many times faster than conventional analogue power sources. The electrical characteristics of the welding power can be changed by software in real time updates. A wide range of synergic programs are available as standard allowing simple yet precise control of welding parameters for the best results every time.
The Speedtec® machines utilise the very latest power source technology for efficiency and lower energy consumption. Their advanced Inverter technology will save both time as well as energy. Driven by Lincoln Electric’s Green Initiative, we aim to reduce the costs to you as well as the environment. Designed for heavy duty performance 400A rated at 80%. With the PF46 wire feed unit the welding set can support the MIG processes with synergic and pulse programs for Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Flux cored wires. Lift TIG and Stick functions are available as standard.
- Pulsed MIG process – great for low spatter, low heat input and out-of-position applications-makes virtually any operator a better welder!
- Premium welding behaviour – on CV MIG & Stick welding
- Variable inductance control
- Synergic capability
- Job control – with limits secured by a password (PF46).
- Continuous control – of wire feed speed and voltage.
- Remote control on the gun– (PF46 & optional for PF44).
- Pre-setting (PF40 excl.) & Multi procedure (PF46).
- 3 Year Warranty