Lincoln Powercraft 201 ACDC
Built for the Job
The POWERCRAFT® TIG 201 AC/DC inverter machine is an ideal choice for maintenance, small repairs, automotive fabrication and general fabrication. The POWERCRAFT® machines are designed to be used on aluminium, aluminium alloy, copper, titanium and other non ferrous metals as well as stainless steel, carbon steel and other metals. Small and lightweight, whilst also being generator friendly the POWERCRAFT® is perfect for onsite applications. Your choice of HF or Lift TIG functions depending on application. Remote control ready foot control or amperage controlled TIG torch.
- Small and light weight yet versatile with 6 machines in one.
- Built in VRD Increased operator safety in environments with increased hazard of electric shock.
- Generator Compatible – Ideal for site work.
- Intelligent protection – Over voltage, low voltage and over current.
- High Frequency and Lift TIG functions – For arc starting without tungsten contamination your choice of arc initiation is provided.
- Save your settings Up to 20 set modes can be saved and recalled.
- 2T/4T Gun Trigger Settings For selecting preferred trigger operation..
- Spot Timer Adjust spot time duration.
- Full Control Over Output Anti-sticking, adjustable AC Balance, Pre-flow and Post-flow, control of Initial, Slope and Crater Currents, Pulse Frequency and Ratio controls.
- For Stick Welding Adjustable Arc Force, Hot Start, IGBT technolgy, easy to set controls, ready to weld with accessories.
- Remote Control Ready operates with optional foot remote control.
- Lincoln 3 Year Warranty
- Lincoln POWERCRAFT® 201 ACDC
- 8Mtr Lincoln SR26 Torch
- TIG Consumables pack
- 3Mtr Earth & Arc Lead Set
- Gas Hose
- 15Amp Plug
- Argon Regulator