Lincoln Idealarc DC-400
Industrial DC Multi-Process Welders
Rugged construction, simple controls and a 100% duty cycle output rating make these machines a sound investment for heavy duty shop applications. Add the outstanding traditional SCR rectifier arc action delivering high quality, attractive welds and your operators will agree – it’s hard to go wrong with an Idealarc® DC-400.
The Idealarc® DC-400 by Lincoln Electric® is universally considered to have the best welding arc characteristics in the market. Tried and true, it remains one of our premium multi-process welders. With a SCR controlled DC power source this machine provides both constant voltage and constant current output. It operates in three modes: CV Wire/Innershield®, CV Submerged Arc and CC Stick/TIG and is a great choice for arc gouging. Flexibility doesn’t mean complicated – the DC-400 is easy to set-up and use. Changeover between processes is as simple as turning a switch with the factory or field-fitted multi-process switch.
- Full range output voltage control for easy operation and precise control.
- Standard analog ammeter and voltmeter.
- Mode switch for selecting desired output characteristics.
- Flat-top case with a small footprint can be placed under a workbench or stacked up to 3 high on top of each other.
- Windings and rectifiers are protected against moisture and corrosive environments.
- Seven-year warranty on power rectifier.
- 3 Year Warranty