EASYARC 7018-1 – Is an Iron Powder Low-Hydrogen type electrode for all-position welding of mild and low alloy steels. The easily controlled arc of Easyarc 7018-1 makes it easy to use on DC polarity. Advantage – Superb weld profiles in all positions, Easy slag removal, Excellent DC operator appeal and Excellent mechanical and toughness properties. It is recommended for the critical welding of C-Mn, micro alloyed, and low alloy structural steel. Typical applications include the welding of offshore platforms, ship building, pressure vessels and heavy steel structure on bridges and buildings.
• Superb weld profiles in all positions
• Excellent impact properties to -45C
• Vacuum sealed packaging
• Low hydrogen / Iron powder electrode /li>
• Ideal for many fabrication jobs requiring above average properties
• Also suited to more critical applications like pressure vessels and Oil & Gas/li>